Mar 22, 2022
Alper started his career as a musician. He toured across Europe with over 500 concerts and made it to platinum album sales in Turkey where he’s from.
He was called into entrepreneurship and founded Xtensio in 2015.
On this episode:
- Alper’s journey from musician to set up Xtensio
- The differences between his business today vs. 5 years ago
- The importance of letting go when you hire better people than you
- How to run a fully remote company
- Why you shouldn’t aim for perfection
- Needs, People, Story: the 3 pillars of any company
Listen now: https://www.laurentnotin.com/podcast
Download my eBook - https://www.laurentnotin.com/get-my-ebook
#podcast #saas #startup #uxdesign #entrepreneurmindset #entrepreneur